Friday, March 11, 2011

What next?....

5 days in East Jerusalem at the New Palm Hostel.
The divided city, the Holy Land, the tensions, the sirens of the American Red Cross Ambulances,the prayers, the falafels, the Israeli Museum, Mount Olives, and the sunset on friday night at the Western Wall and the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
I didn't have much time last summer to visit the place. This time, I walked all over the city.
I dropped my CV in a few spas, got a phone call from Mamilla Hotel, but the visa was an issue.

2nights in Eilat at Corine's Hostel.
" you're one of us" the receptionist says
"Excuse me?"
"You're Jewish, aren't you?"
"Uh no, I am not"
" yeah you are! you're from North Africa, you are a Jewish Arab! !look at you!!!"
????

Uh....nope....
Funny.... at the Al-Asqua Mosque, the guards thought I was a Muslim....

Well, whatever.
Even though I could apparently pretend to be Jewish, the Human Ressource Manager of the Fatal Chain didn't want to apply for the visa.....
An other job offer....an other dead end...

But if I am meant to live here one day, then something will happen
Back in Tel Aviv for a last Israeli breakfast with Merav and Gal.

12 of February 2011. Back in France
17 of February 2011. Arrival at Vars les Claux, tiny sky resort in the French Alps.
Got a job in a spa/hammam for 2 months. I couchsurf at my employer's. A couple in their late 30's; He is French, she is from Ukraine. Good vibes, very busy at work, amazing food and wine, studying Hebrew while sunbathing at 2500m.

What next?
Well, I ll be working till the end of April
From May, on the road again.....
First in Spain with Carol, a friend from Argentina
Then Malta for a couple of weeks, the time to close down all accounts of Pamper the World. Yep, time to move on. When I will find home, then I might be ready to give to others again. Right now, I need to settled down and to pay for my debts....the cost of helping others....my mistake. Not to help, but to give more than what I had....

And in June, I should be back in Tel Aviv.
As for this blog, not sure to keep on writing....maybe once in a while....

ah...and  the Way to Peace?

well....
I think that peace is like an inner garden. You constantly need to care for it, you need to learn and to understand the plants and flowers and the nature around, to water it, and sometimes a storm passes by and washes it away.....and sometimes you plant the wrong plant, at the wrong place, at the wrong time....like I did...
My garden is only half alive.....
I now have to give life back to the other half....
Then I should find Peace

And You?













1 comment:

  1. lovely post!!
    can't wait to see you again!! Hugh Hug from Tel Aviv.....

    Merav

    ReplyDelete